MSP Public Input Meetings
The MAC Noise Program Office sponsors quarterly Public Input Meetings for residents to receive updates on the MSP Noise Oversight Committee (NOC) and its activities, to be briefed on MSP operational levels and procedures and to have an opportunity to provide comments and voice concerns on aircraft noise issues. A summary of the comments received at these meetings is submitted to the NOC and to the MAC's Planning, Development and Environment Committee. For meeting dates and times, check out our calendar.
During Public Input Meetings, attendees are welcome to make comments or ask questions on the record. Attendees doing so will receive written responses to their comments or questions. In order to facilitate the meeting process, we encourage anyone planning to attend a Public Input Meeting to use the Public Input Meeting Form to submit their comments or questions in advance of the meeting.
Below are the questions/comments and responses from Public Input Meetings. Beginning in 2013, presentations given at the Public Input Meetings are also posted.
- October 28, 2014 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- July 29, 2014 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- April 22, 2014 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- January 28, 2014 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- October 22, 2013 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- July 23, 2013 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- April 23, 2013 Presentation, Comments/Responses
- January 15, 2013 Presentation
- October 23, 2012 Comments/Responses
- July 24, 2012 Comments/Responses
- April 24, 2012 Comments/Responses
- January 24, 2012 Comments/Responses
- October 25, 2011 Comments/Responses
- July 26, 2011 Comments/Responses
- April 26, 2011 Comments/Responses
- January 25, 2011 Comments/Responses
- October 26, 2010 Comments/Responses
- July 27, 2010 Comments/Responses
- April 27, 2010 Comments/Responses
- January 26, 2010 Comments/Responses